5th August 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Whether Government will pay for my PhD course if obtained a sponsorship? Procedure and requirements to get admission?

Hello,
My name is Komeil and I am from Iran. I'd graduated in Physical Education course and my branch is Sports Medicine. I want to continue my study in PhD level and I have a Government Sponsorship. If I can take admission from a valid university then Government institute will pay for my study? Please guide me. How can I take admission? What are the requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  2. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  3. Procedure to do PhD in Abroad for Master in Pharmaceutical candidate?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  5. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  6. Sponsorship tests by shipping companies? when these exams are held and what is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges which offer PhD to MPT(Cardiology) candidate in Delhi? Requirements to get admission?
  8. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  9. Detailed information and requirements to apply for PhD in Sanskrit for M.A. candidate of Muzaffarpur University?
  10. Requirements to get admission for studying PhD in Life Science in JNU?
  11. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  13. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study Part Time PhD in Library Science in Periyar University for a State Government Employee?
  14. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission for Ph.D HR in a Government University?
  16. Procedure to get total expenses through sponsorship for LLM candidate?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?