1st November 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and fee expenses of M.Tech(Communication System) in Galgotias University?

What is the admission criteria for M.Tech(Communication System) in Galgotias University? I want to get admission for this course. Please tell me about the admission criteria and fee expenses also.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  2. Does Shobhit University offer M.Com course? Eligibility to get admission and fee expenses?
  3. Does IP University offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee expenses?
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) in Galgotias University? Fee structure of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission criteria and fee expenses of Master's in Architecture course in Xian Jiaotong Liverpool University?
  6. Admission criteria and total fee expenses of M.A.(Women's Studies) in The Global Open University?
  7. When the admission of B.A.(Fashion Design) will be started in Galgotias University? Fee structure for this course?
  8. Can I get admission to study PhD in IT/Computer Engineering in Mumbai University being MCA postgraduate? Procedure, eligibility to apply and fee expenses?
  9. Admission criteria and fee to study PhD in Commerce at Punjabi University for a candidate with 76% in B.Com?
  10. Admission criteria and fee expenses of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? Age limit to apply?
  11. List of colleges affiliated to North Maharashtra University offering Advanced Diploma in Software Development? Admission criteria and fee expenses?
  12. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
  13. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  14. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. Fee expenses of MBBS in Kalinga University for merit students?
  17. Eligibility to get admission to study M.A.(Spanish) in University of Salamanca for Advanced Diploma(Spanish)? Total fee expenses and scholarships available for this course?
  18. Admission procedure and fee expenses of studying M.Phil(Physics) in Mangalore University?
2nd November 2016, 05:00 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Admission criteria and fee expenses of M.Tech(Communication System) in Galgotias University?

You should complete your graduation with 60% and above.

* And course is for 2 Years
* Annual Fee 77 Thousand
* For admission you need to do by online only.

Contact Details :

Plot No.2, Sector 17-A
Yamuna Expressway,
Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh, India

For any admission related query :You can call to this number : 0120-4370000 or E-mail us at: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?