18th July 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to secure admission for BS in Architecture course in Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran. Can I know the admission criteria for this course in this university for Indian students? And kindly tell me about the fee expenses. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Course description and duration of BS(Architecture) in Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  2. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor's in Architecture in Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  4. Admission criteria to study LLM(Private and Islamic Law) in Tehran University, Iran for Indian students? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. Admission criteria and fee expenses of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? Age limit to apply?
  6. Possibility to study LLM in Tehran University for LLB student of Kerala?
  7. Chances to get study visa of Iran to study MBBS course from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran? What should I do for it? -- [New]
  8. Is MD degree of Tehran university of medical sciences, Iran approved by Medical council of India? MD degree from Tehran is equivalent to Indian MD degree?
  9. Does Shobhit University offer M.Com course? Eligibility to get admission and fee expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) in Lovely Professional University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Does IP University offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission criteria and fee expenses of Master's in Architecture course in Xian Jiaotong Liverpool University?
  13. Admission criteria and total fee expenses of M.A.(Women's Studies) in The Global Open University?
  14. Can I get admission to study PhD in IT/Computer Engineering in Mumbai University being MCA postgraduate? Procedure, eligibility to apply and fee expenses?
  15. Admission criteria and fee to study PhD in Commerce at Punjabi University for a candidate with 76% in B.Com?
  16. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  17. List of colleges affiliated to North Maharashtra University offering Advanced Diploma in Software Development? Admission criteria and fee expenses?
  18. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations course in Gujarat University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?