7th January 2016, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in forensic field after post graduation in Analytical Chemistry?

I am doing my post graduation in analytical chemistry. After my course completion I would like to work in the forensic field. What are the possible job opportunities available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after Post Graduation in Analytical Chemistry? What kind of competitive exams can I appear with this qualification?
  2. Job opportunities in the field of Analytical Chemistry?
  3. What type of job I would get in Agricultural field after completion of graduation in Chemistry?
  4. What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?
  5. Job opportunities in Agricultural field? Preferred course along with graduation and post graduation?
  6. Am i eligible for drug inspector job after passing MSc in Analytical Chemistry
  7. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?
  9. What type of job will I get in agricultural field after graduation and post graduation in Chemistry?
  10. Entrance exams for MSc Analytical Forensic Science course? Colleges offering this course in Bangalore and Hyderabad? Job opportunities in this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Chemistry after completion of post graduation course in analytical chemistry?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completion of Astro Physics post graduation course? Which college to apply for?
  13. What should be done to get jobs in Agricultural field?
  14. Is a Quality Controller job in tobacco company a good choice after completing PG in MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  15. List jobs i can get after completing Post Graduation in Chemistry?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Post graduation in Forensic Science?
  17. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D. in Human Genetics? Is Post Graduation in Analytical Chemistry sufficient for this?
  18. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
3rd March 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in forensic field after post graduation in Analytical Chemistry?

I am doing my post graduation in analytical chemistry. After my course competition I like to do work in the forensic field. Is that possible for me? And what are the job opportunities?
2nd November 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in forensic field after post graduation in Analytical Chemistry?

Respected sir
Among MSc biochemistry and msc analatical chemistry ,which is the good branch to get job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?