6th May 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PhD in IT/Computer Engineering in Mumbai University being MCA postgraduate? Procedure, eligibility to apply and fee expenses?

Hi,
I have done B.Sc(IT) and MCA with first class from Mumbai University. I am a fresher and I want to do PhD in IT or Computer Engineering. So can I get admission in Mumbai University or tell me any other sources and criteria, how to apply and fee expenses, etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  2. Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD?
  3. Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for MCA postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  5. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD for an MCA postgraduate?
  7. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  8. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PhD(Mathematics) in Manav Bharati University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study B.Ed in Mumbai University? List of colleges in Mumbai West? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  11. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  12. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  13. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  14. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in IIT for MCA postgraduate?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?
  17. Registration procedure to study PhD in Hindi for M.Com postgraduate of Mumbai University?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in Bihar for MCA postgraduate?
13th May 2016, 11:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD in IT/Computer Engineering in Mumbai University being MCA postgraduate? Procedure, eligibility to apply and fee expenses?

I am happy to say you that you can definitely get admission to study Ph.D in IT/Computer Engineering after the completion of MCA as the candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks are definitely eligible to opt for Ph.D degree courses.
Now to opt Ph.D, you should first need to appear in the UGC NET examination, qualifying in which you can take admission under Ph.D degree in Mumbai University.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
Below I have uploaded the official link of Mumbai University for the fee expenses, you can get the details from there.
http://collegedunia.com/university/2...i/courses-fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?