5th June 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study Master of Social Work from Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  2. Entrance exam available to study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  3. How many seats are available for Master of Social Work course in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  5. Essential courses to make career in NGO?
  6. What is full of MSW? Is it a good course to take up?
  7. Entrance exams available to study Master of Social Work for BA(Social Science) graduate? -- [New]
  8. When the admission of M.Phil(Social Work) will be started in Tata Institute of Social Sciences? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. Differences among Sociology, Social Science and Social Work course to study in Post Graduation? Scope of such courses? List of good institutes in West Bengal?
  10. What is the eligibility of MSW course in AMU?
  11. Which are the latest introduced Ph.D courses in Telangana University?
  12. Which college is best for MSW in regular mode?
  13. Qualification required for BSW? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to study PhD for correspondence Master in Social Work postgraduate?
  15. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Social Work if pursuing Bachelor's Degree in IGNOU?
  16. Whether admission to M.Phil(Social Work) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences is only for working professionals?
  17. How to get fellowship for M.Phil(Social Work) course in Tata Institute of Social Sciences?
  18. List of government colleges to do MSW course?
6th June 2018, 01:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study Master of Social Work from Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

There is no entrance examination available to study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Sciences. Admission to the Master of Social Work (MSW) is done on the basis of merit or postgraduate result in any discipline. Graduates in any discipline with English as one of the subjects are eligible to apply for the MSW course in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Sciences. Candidates can apply online for the admission. Institute of Language Studies and Applied Sciences website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?