12th December 2016, 05:02 PM
Narjis.

Can I pursue B.Ed in English after completing BA (Sociology honors) without English?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with BA Sociology Honors but I did not have English as a subject. Now I want to pursue B.Ed in English so I want to know is it possible to pursue B.Ed in English after completing BA (Sociology honors) without English? Please answer a soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. BA in English honors after completing 12th in PSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I become a dietitian after completing graduation with sociology, political science and English Honors
  3. Which course should I pursue after completing BA (English, Sociology and Economics) with 50% marks?
  4. Can I pursue Interior Designing course after completing BA (Sociology honors)?
  5. How to pursue graduation after completing B.Com? Can I get English Hons and Sociology, Political Science and Anthropology?
  6. Can I pursue MA (English) after completing B.Com?
  7. What are the career options after passing 12th?
  8. When and How should I apply for BA course in Psychology-Sociology and English after completing 12th? When is the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English after completing BA in English with 3rd division?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue a Career in English Language after completing class 10th? Which course should I pursue in English stream? -- [New]
  11. List of coaching centers for IAS preparation in English and Sociology?
  12. Can I get a Government Job after MA (English) and B.Sc (Chemistry Honors)?
  13. Am I eligible for DU CAT for M.A English Honors after completing B.A English Honors from IGNOU through correspondence?
  14. Can I pursue M.Sc in Medical Sociology after completing DMLT and B.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  15. Is it possible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(History & English)?
  16. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  17. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc Botany (honors) except M.Sc?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of English Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
16th December 2016, 10:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed in English after completing BA (Sociology honors) without English?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and the candidates who are interested in teaching can apply for this course. As you have completed your graduation with B.A. Sociology Honors without English, but still you can get admission to pursue this course. For that you have to score minimum 45% marks in aggregate in graduation from a recognized college/university and you should have studied any one of the following subjects : English/Hindi/Sanskrit/Urdu/Mathematics/Social Science and should have passed in any of the two subjects.

So, if you have studied any of these subjects during your bachelor's degree, then you will be eligible to get admission to pursue B.Ed English course.
19th December 2016, 12:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed in English after completing BA (Sociology honors) without English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narjis. View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with BA Sociology Honors but I did not have English as a subject. Now I want to pursue B.Ed in English so I want to know is it possible to pursue B.Ed in English after completing BA (Sociology honors) without English? Please answer a soon as possible.
If your graduation subject is English then you are eligible for B.Ed course in English. But your graduation subject must be above 50% from a recognized University.

There are no age criteria.
29th April 2022, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I'm completed my graduation in B.A sociology. I need to get a b.Ed in English so, is it possible for me???
Please let me respond to my question
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?