18th April 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Electrical Engineering) in AIT?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MTech in Electrical Engineering in Ahmedabad Institute of Technology? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
18th May 2018, 08:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Electrical Engineering) in AIT?

To study M.Tech Electrical Engineering from Ahmedabad Institute of Technology, you should have completed your B.Tech/B.E in the relevant discipline with minimum 55% to 60% marks from a recognized college/university. The admission is done on the basis of an entrance examination conducted by the university.

Add: Near Vasanth Nagar Township, Gota-Ognaj Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380060, Phone: 02717 241 132
19th May 2018, 01:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Electrical Engineering) in AIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MTech in Electrical Engineering in Ahmedabad Institute of Technology? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Candidates with BE or BTech in Electrical Engineering can apply to study ME Electrical Engineering at Ahmedabad Institute of Technology (AIT). They have to clear GATE or PGCET for taking admission to study ME Electrical Engineering at Ahmedabad Institute of Technology. Admission to the ME Electrical Engineering course is centralized and conducted by The Admission Committee of Professional Courses (ACPC). Candidates can contact the AIT for more details regarding admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?