29th April 2018, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MTech in Mechanical Engineering in Satyam Institute for Management Technology & Science? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  3. Admission criteria to study MTech(Electrical Engineering) in AIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission criteria to study BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?
  5. Admission criteria to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission criteria to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission criteria to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  8. Seats available for MTech(Mechanical Engineering) course in SIMTS?
  9. Admission criteria to study MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission criteria to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Al-Ameen Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission criteria to study MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?
  12. Admission criteria to study MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  14. Admission criteria to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology?
  15. Admission criteria to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology? -- [New]
  16. Admission criteria to study MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi?
  17. How to get admission in Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad to study Diploma in Mines Engineering? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  18. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MS Software Engineering at Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan? Details regarding study programme?
13th February 2019, 02:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?

=> M.Tech. Mechanical Engineering or Master of Technology in Mechanical Engineering is a postgraduate Mechanical Engineering course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed B.Tech in the respective stream from a recognized university.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

=> Also, you have to score at least 55% in B.Tech course to study MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS.

=> For more information, you can visit the official website: simtseducation.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?