29th July 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?
  2. Seats available for MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) course in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?
  5. Which college can I get after scoring 10345 rank in MPPET and 368769 in AIEEE?
  6. Which college will I get after scoring 9655 rank?
  7. Admission criteria to study MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  8. List of private colleges where I can apply for job after completion of B.E Computer Engineering?
  9. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state?
  10. Eligibility to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  11. Can I get any good college after scoring 59% in MP PET?
  12. Is it better to do B.Tech from private college?
  13. What are the different post graduation courses in EEE?
  14. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  15. What is the syllabus of UP PCS J? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How many seats are available for MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  17. Admission criteria to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology? -- [New]
  18. Which are the best branches for electrical students in M.Tech
6th August 2018, 07:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?

You need to have a B.Tech degree in a relevant discipline to become eligible for the PG entrance exam for M.Tech of the concerned state, in which the institution is situated.

University concerned conducts the entrance exam for admission in M.Tech course at all the affiliated institutions and seats are allotted through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?