30th July 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ME(Communication Engineering) after completing BE(ECE) course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do ME in Communication Engineering as I am a student of BE(ECE) so I will be able to do this ME(Communication Engineering)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

6th August 2018, 01:59 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do ME(Communication Engineering) after completing BE(ECE) course?

=> Master of Engineering in Communication Engineering is a postgraduate Communication Engineering course.

=> The duration of Master of Engineering in Communication Engineering course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed B.Tech./B.E. degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to do ME(Communication Engineering) after completing BE(ECE) course.
6th August 2018, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do ME(Communication Engineering) after completing BE(ECE) course?

Yes, you can surely get admission in ME (Communication Engineering) on the basis of your BE (ECE). Both streams are related to each other.

Just appear for the entrance exam and get a decent rank, so that you can get admission in your choice of college and stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?