18th March 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?

Hi, I am interested to join Vaishnavi Institute of Technology for studying MTech course in the specialization of Digital Electronics & Communication Systems. So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this MTech course.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  2. Admission criteria to study MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  3. Fee expenses of MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) of Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  4. Seats available for MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) course in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?
  5. How many ME(Electronics & Communication) seats are available in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  6. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  7. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  8. Which college is better in between Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology & Science and Institute of Engineering & Technology, DAVV to study M.Tech(Electronics & Communication)?
  9. Higher studies after BE ECE on medical
  10. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  11. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication? I have completed B.Tech from ECE
  12. How many Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering seats are available in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  13. Should I study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?
  14. M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering in Apex Institute of Management & Technology is AICTE approved?
  15. How many seats are available for MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology? -- [New]
  16. Scope of Electrical Designing course after B.Tech in ECE? Duration and location to learn this course?
  17. Eligibility to study ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  18. What is required to take admission in DCE? -- [Most Discussed]
27th April 2018, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am interested to join Vaishnavi Institute of Technology for studying MTech course in the specialization of Digital Electronics & Communication Systems. So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this MTech course.

There are around 24 seats available for MTech Digital Electronics and Communication Systems at Vaishnavi Institute of Technology. Candidates who have passed BE or BTech in the related subject from any recognized college or university are eligible to apply for the admission to study MTech Digital Electronics and Communication Systems course at the Vaishnavi Institute of Technology. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates can contact the college for exact information about the admission procedure and the number of seats available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?