5th February 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission in M.Sc Physics is possible in any university through distance mode?

I completed B.Sc from LU and I secured 47% marks. Can I get admission for M.Sc physics in any university through distance mode. I am from Lucknow.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MSc Physics course of Madurai Kamaraj University through distance mode?
  2. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  3. Am I eligible to study M.Sc Physics regular mode and M.Sc Electronics distance mode at a same time?
  4. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I be eligible to attend NET after completing MSc Physics from Kuvempu University Karnatak in distance mode?
  6. Am I eligible to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc Physics from CU?
  7. University offering distance M.Phil in Physics?
  8. How to study Msc physics from IGNOU?
  9. Distance mode university degree from Manonmaniam Sundarnar University, Tamil Nadu is valid in Abroad?
  10. Distance mode university Degree from Manonmaniam Sundarnar University, Tamil Nadu valid in abroad?
  11. Can I get admission in MSc IT regular after completing BSc IT from Kuvempur University in distance mode
  12. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  13. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  14. How to get admission in MSc Physics distance course after scoring 54% in BSc Physics
  15. Can I take admission in B.Ed course after passing MSc from VMU through distance mode?
  16. Can I pursue MSc in fashion designing in distance mode?
  17. How to do Msc Physics from distance course from any recognized university after passing BSc Physics from EILLM University
  18. Can I do MSc(Distance Mode) and B.Ed Regular Mode?
5th February 2018, 08:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in M.Sc Physics is possible in any university through distance mode?

List of colleges offering MSc physics through distance education:

Annamalai University

Alagappa University

Madurai Kamaraj University

Madras University

Pariyar University

Nalanda Open University

These are the universities which offer MSc physics through distance mode so you can apply in them.
6th February 2018, 03:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in M.Sc Physics is possible in any university through distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed B.Sc from LU and I secured 47% marks. Can I get admission for M.Sc physics in any university through distance mode. I am from Lucknow.

Yes, it is possible to study MSc Physics through distance education in Annamalai University. Candidates who have passed BSc Physics are eligible to study MSc Physics course in Annamalai University. Candidates have to attend the Personal Contact Program (PCP) for 14 days theory and 15 days practical per year. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates can apply online or through study centre for the admission. The fee for the course is around Rs 22,000. Candidates can find the details about the course and admission in the Annamalai University website link given Click Here
6th February 2018, 04:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission to study M.Sc in Physics in any of the University through distance mode as well because you have scored only 47% of marks in your B.Sc course.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc course in Physics from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Sc in Physics through distance mode.
6th February 2018, 08:01 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

With regret I have to inform you that you are not eligible to do M.Sc course after completion of B.Sc course with 47% marks. In order to be eligible for M.Sc Physics course, you must have completed B.Sc in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?