7th June 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee expenses of PhD in History course in Central University of Karnataka?

Hello
I want to do PhD in History in Central University of Karnataka.
Can you please tell me about fees expenses and admission procedure.
Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  2. How may I do Ph.D in English through correspondence in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure?
  3. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  4. List of the universities along with their admission procedure offering Ph.D course? I have done MA in history with 62% marks
  5. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Annamalai Open University for Ph.D in History?
  7. Procedure to get admission in PhD for History postgraduate?
  8. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses? -- [New]
  9. How can I get admission to study PhD in History if completed M.A.?
  10. Am I eligible to do PhD in English without any entrance exam if completed M.A. from Karnataka State Open University?
  11. List of coaching classes with Fee expenses for preparation of Indian Police Service exam in Karnataka?
  12. How much marks is required for taking admission for Ph.D in History? What's the fee structure and age limitation for the same?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  14. How to do PhD in History?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  16. Admission procedure of phd in zoology or other related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in any Central University after completing M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  18. Admission procedure of PhD in Zoology at Bangalore?
16th June 2015, 01:05 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses of PhD in History course in Central University of Karnataka?

You must appear for the UGC-NET Examination and once you are able to clear this Examination you will be able to get admission to the course of PhD.
UGC-NET is the Entrance Examination for the students who want to pursue PhD.
The students who qualify in this Examination are entitled to the JRF Scholarship.
Once you are able to clear this Examination you will be eligible to pursue the course of PhD from any University in India recognized by UGC.
The students who are able to clear this Examination are paid the JRF Scholarship and there is no course fee for the students who pursue PhD after clearing the UGC-NET Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?