23rd April 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and total expenses to study B.Tech in National University of Singapore?

Hello Sir,
I want to do my B.Tech in National University of Singapore.
Right now I am studiyng in 11th Science.
Can you please tell me about the total fee
of this course? And also the procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  2. Space related studies in UK or USA or Singapore? Total expenses involved?
  3. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Singapore University after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Total expenses including accommodation to study MS in Germany, Russia and Singapore?
  6. Total expenses to study MS in University of Oxford?
  7. Eligibility to study engineering at National University Singapore? Do I need to take SAT?
  8. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  9. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  10. In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?
  11. Scholarship to study B.Tech(ME) in Singapore? Details of education system in Singapore?
  12. Space related course to study in UK or USA for B.Sc Mathematics student? Details of universities and traveling expenses?
  13. Total expenses to study MBA in University of Toronto, Canada?
  14. Procedure to get total expenses through sponsorship for LLM candidate?
  15. Procedure to study MBBS in Australia? Total expenses of MBBS in Australia?
  16. Passing IELTS is necessary to join National University Singapore?
  17. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  18. Eligibility criteria to join Mechatronics Engineering at National University of Singapore? -- [Most Discussed]
25th September 2017, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and total expenses to study B.Tech in National University of Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to do my B.Tech in National University of Singapore.
Right now I am studiyng in 11th Science.
Can you please tell me about the total fee
of this course? And also the procedure for admission?

Those candidates who have completed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible to apply for the admission to BTech in National University of Singapore. Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS to get admission. They have to clear the SAT for getting admission in the National University of Singapore. Candidates can apply online for the admission to BTech in National University of Singapore. National University of Singapore admission website link is Click Here. Total expenses to study the BTech 1st year is around Rs 20 to 23 Lakhs. Candidates have to check with the university for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?