23rd September 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.E./M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Osmania University?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have to take admission in Osmania University for M.E./M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering course. Please tell me the procedure for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.E.(Genetic Engineering) being a Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  4. Procedure to get admission to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Osmania University?
  5. Admission procedure and total expenses to study M.Sc in Osmania University for B.Sc(Chemistry) student of Odisha? -- [New]
  6. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  7. Which one should I prefer among Electronics Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering to study in B.Tech?
  8. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma?
  9. Detailed admission procedure to study M.Phil for M.A.(Hindi) postgraduate of Osmania University?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Mechanical/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering if secured 5267 rank in VITEEE?
  11. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  12. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  13. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  17. How to take admission in any college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 84% in SSC
  18. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
10th October 2015, 12:22 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.E./M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Osmania University?

It's nice that you have shown your interest of doing post graduation in one of the top engineering branch i.e Electronics And Communication Engineering.

**As you want to do ME in Electronics And Communication Engineering (ECE) from Osmania University. This university run regular as well as part time course for doing M.Tech in ECE department.

**Mode Of Selection: The selection of students is done on the basis of GATE score. If the seats are still remain vacant then selection is done on the basis of entrance exam which is taken by the university.

**If you want to know more about the details regarding this then you can go through the detailed advertisement or visit to the website regularly to be in touch with the dates of filling the form.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf osmania university.pdf(287.1 KB, 13 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?