11th December 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Zoology) in IIT for B.Sc candidate of West Bengal State University?

Dear Sir,
I am doing my B.Sc in Zoology from West Bengal State University and wish to complete my M.Sc in zoology from IIT. Please tell me the procedure for getting admission. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is EIILM university BSc course in Mathematics valid for government job in West Bengal
  4. Is EIILM university BSc course in mathematics valid for government job in West Bengal
  5. Chances to get admission in any Medical College of West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 5000 AIR and 9000 state rank in NEET?
  6. What is the admission procedure for B.Arch course in universities of West Bengal
  7. Can I apply for the WB-JEE as a SC Candidate or not? my parents were residents of other state
  8. What is the date of sale of submission of forms for BSc fo West Bengal government
  9. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal during state counseling after scoring 8394 state rank in West Bengal and 7091 in category?
  10. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  11. How to take admission in IIT Bhunaneshwar?
  12. Eligibility for West Bengal state PSC after 1 year of housestaffship and MBBS?
  13. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  14. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  15. Institutes for M.Tech, where I should apply if my GATE life science score is 308?
  16. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  17. Age required to appear in JEXPO 2016?
  18. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
7th May 2018, 10:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Zoology) in IIT for B.Sc candidate of West Bengal State University?

You need to appear for IIT JAM, if you want admission in M.Sc course at IIT. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.

Hence, just make sure you are well prepared for IIT JAM. You should have B.Sc degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?