31st May 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MCA in any Government college for a BCA graduate of Kurukshetra University?

Sir,
I have done BCA from Kurukshetra University.
Now I want to do MCA from any Government college or University.
Please tell me the procedure for taking admission in MCA?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission to study MCA in Delhi University being a BCA graduate of Bikaner?
  2. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  3. Can I get admission for BCA in Kurukshetra University? What is the eligibility criterion? Am I eligible?
  4. Procedure to study MCA in any government college for B.Sc(Mathematics) final year student? What is the scope of MCA course?
  5. Am I eligible to study MCA in Kurukshetra being a BCA last semester student? When the application form of MCA entrance exam will be released?
  6. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  8. Which course should I opt after 12th commerce with Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(IT) in IGNOU for BCA graduate of Mumbai University?
  10. Can I get admission in Bangalore after doing BCA from Kurukshetra
  11. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  13. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  14. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  15. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  17. How to join government college of MCA in India?
  18. Admission procedure of Oxford University for BCA?
30th November 2015, 07:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MCA in any Government college for a BCA graduate of Kurukshetra University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have done BCA from Kurukshetra University.
Now I want to do MCA from any Government college or University.
Please tell me the procedure for taking admission in MCA?
Waiting for your reply.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for MCA in Government colleges. You may face very tough competition in order to get MCA admission in Government college when compared to Private college. You need to score more than 60% of marks in Bachelor Degree. There is strict admission process will be taking place at the time of admission.

Normally, every government universities may conduct their own entrance exam. The admission of the candidate in government colleges is purely based on the Admission Test, Interview and the group discussion.

Admission Procedure: You can purchase the application form, from the concerned university counter office or from the official website. The application form are available during the month of April/May.

Government Colleges Offering MCA Course:
2nd June 2018, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MCA in any Government college for a BCA graduate of Kurukshetra University?

I have done bca from kuk university and I got 68%marks in bca. Can I get direct admission in kurukshetra university without any entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?