15th April 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.Sc(IT) in IGNOU for BCA graduate of Mumbai University?

Friends,
I have completed BCA from Mumbai University.
Now I want to study M.Sc in IT from IGNOU.
Please help me to know the procedure for admission.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
  2. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  3. How could I do MCA or MSCIT from Mumbai University after completing BCA from Karnataka State Open University
  4. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  5. Will i get admission in BCA in regular full time college in Mumbai after doing 12th science from NIOS? Where are the centers offering BCA in Mumbai of these university?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  7. Procedure for admission in IGNOU in BCA course? Fee structure of each semester of BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  9. Procedure to be followed to take admission in BCA in Mumbai University
  10. Admission in MSc CS or IT in Mumbai University after graduating in BCA with aggregate of 64% and T.Y BCA percentage of 72%?
  11. Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  13. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  15. List of MSCIT colleges in Mumbai? I have graduated this year
  16. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  18. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
17th April 2015, 11:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Sc(IT) in IGNOU for BCA graduate of Mumbai University?

Yes you can surely apply for admission in IGNOU if you have done BCA from Mumbai University with at least 50% marks. For reserved category there is relaxation of 5% marks for getting admission in IGNOU.

You can apply for admission 2 times in IGNOU. The admission is open with no entrance exam if you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria. You can give exam at various regional centers to pass the degree program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?