12th January 2017, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in the entrance exam of NIT Rourkela so that I can get admission?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Engineering from NIT Rourkela and I have already applied for the entrance exam so I want to know how much should I score in the entrance exam of NIT Rourkela so that I can get admission? How can I prepare for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
14th January 2017, 05:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in the entrance exam of NIT Rourkela so that I can get admission?

NIT stands for National Institute of Technology and admission in B.Tech/B.E course in institute is offered after qualifying in JEE Main.

The rank card or score card is prepared on the basis of Main score. There is also relaxation in cut off score for reserved category candidates.

So, to get admission in course of your choice if belong to general category you must score above 250 marks in Main out of 360.

The examination paper contains question of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of Std 11th and 12th. So you have to do better of all the topics mentioned in syllabus for qualifying in examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?