12th March 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in NIT-Rourkela with 28.33 marks in GATE?

Sir,
I have got 28.33 marks in GATE and GATE score is 268. Please tell me can I get seat in NIT-Rourkela? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIT Rourkela after qualifying GATE with 22 marks in ST category?
  2. Criteria for admission in NIT Rourkela for a GATE and Non GATE scored student? Fee structure of the course in NIT Rourkela? Stipend provided to student?
  3. Can I get a seat in NIT Rourkela in Structural Engineering after scoring 330 and 34.67% in GATE?
  4. Any possibility of getting an NIT seat after scoring 41.33 marks in GATE Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Is there any possibility to get NIT Rourkela after scoring 1402 rank in general category?
  6. Is there any possibility to get a seat in any NIT after scoring 29.67 marks?
  7. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  8. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  9. Specializations available to study in M.Tech for B.Tech(Biotechnology) graduate?
  10. Can I get admission in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 81 marks in paper I
  11. Is there any possibility to get into any NIT after scoring 123 in GATE?
  12. Should I take admission in NIT-Rourkela if selected in 3rd round counselling for B.Tech(CE) having secured 10587 AIR in JEE Mains?
  13. Admission in any NIT with GATE percentile of 93 & EC stream and OBC Category -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 25.67 marks in GATE being a SC student?
  15. Possibility to study M.Tech in IIT, NIT or Cochin University for ECE candidate with 393 marks in GATE?
  16. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 20-22 marks in GATE
  17. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE?
  18. Will I get admission in any of the listed NIT as per my GATE scores?
14th March 2016, 08:20 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in NIT-Rourkela with 28.33 marks in GATE?

You want to get admission in M.tech course through GATE score. You have got 28.33 marks in GATE score. You have not mentioned your discipline in which you have cleared your GATE exam.

>>You want to get seat in NIT Rourkela with this score. In my opinion it is very difficult to get admission with this score in this reputed college. There is no need to disappointment you can apply for some other good private college such as VIT, SRM etc.

>>Below are the attachments regarding the previous year GATE cut off score of different NIT’s. If you have any doubt then you can go through these attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CCMT2015_ClosingScores_Round1.pdf(142.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2015_ClosingScores_Round2.pdf(104.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2015_ClosingScores_Round3.pdf(108.6 KB, 16 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?