6th August 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How many MSc(Financial Mathematics) seats available in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MSc(Financial Mathematics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this university for MSc course?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Financial Mathematics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda? -- [New]
  3. Seats availability and course structure of PhD(Textile & Clothing) in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  4. Fee expenses of MSc(Financial Mathematics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  5. Eligibility to study MSc(Financial Mathematics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  6. How to take admission in Diploma Engineering course in distance mode at Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  7. Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  8. How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda?
  9. Course structure of BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  10. Fee expenses of BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  11. Admission criteria to study BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  12. Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?
  13. How to do MBA in interior designing in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
  14. Admission procedure and fee structure of B.Sc(Home Management) in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  15. How many colleges are there in Gujarat after passing NATA exam?
  16. In which college can I get admission in B.Arch colleges of Gujarat with 165 marks in AIEEE B.Arch and state rank of 395 in open category?
  17. List of colleges offering BSc(Anthropology) in Vadodara?
  18. Which are the colleges offering B.A Archeology? I have completed high school and want to study Archeology -- [Most Discussed]
23rd September 2018, 08:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MSc(Financial Mathematics) seats available in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

MSc(Financial Mathematics)*in the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda is full time 2 years duration of course. Total number of seats for this course in the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda is 25. Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or Physical Sciences or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?