9th January 2014, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Admission process of AMEI for Diploma engineers?

I am complet diploma in electrical engg.so i am intrested to give the admission for AMEI than how will be admission proceses in AMEI

7th February 2014, 11:27 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission process of AMEI for Diploma engineers?

You are eligible to appear for getting admission in A.M.I.E.The minimum qualification for this could be either diploma or 12th qualification.For this you will need to first register with the Institute of Engineers India.You need to first make a membership registration.For this there will be an application available.You must submit the application form.

To appear for the AMIE examinations,only the registered candidates.So those who cmplete all these process they are only eligible to get in to the Certification.You will then be allowed to attend the examination conducted by the Organization.So basically there are two kinds of memberships.They are Senior Technician Membership and the other is Technician membership.

As you are with a diploma qualification,you can opt for the Senior Technician membership.I think before getting the membership fully,you will need to pay some money given in the website portal.Generally these exams are conducted two times a year.Basically we can expect the notification to be released in the months of June and December.

The examination pattern consists of the Two sections.they are Section A and Section B respectively.So you need to clear all those two sections one by one.When only you qualify the both the sections,then only you will be eligible to take a certificate from AMIE.While getting the membership,make sure you have the following things handy.Attested photo copies of Diploma marks list and certificates,demand draft,passport size photographs.So that when you submit everything you will be in a position to get certified by AMIE.
4th June 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How to take the AMEI membership??I have completed my diplomo 3 years.plz say me the pricess of joining in AMEI and any sample application.Plz answer to this mail- [email protected]
10th July 2018, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I am from Coimbatore how to apply AMEI FROM Native place .please give full procedure to apply and I completed diploma at 2014..
11th September 2018, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do a.m.e.i. in mechanical engineering with gov. job and is this course a.i.c.t.e approved and I can submit as my qualification.
13th November 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can I do AMIE while doing a central govt. Job. Is this Amie certificate valid for further promotions in railways...?
11th January 2019, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I have completed diploma last year 2018 fresher . I want to do AMEI course what are the admission process and when I do admission for June examination?
19th July 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

AMEI certificate is valuable for gulf countries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?