22nd November 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission in reputed college like Loyola is possible as per my rank in entrance exam?

I joined Loyola college for my MCA course, and now I got my counseling for my MCA. My overall rank is 18 and community rank is 7 and I want to go to counseling to choose better college like Loyola in management, I am totally confused.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for admission in B.Sc at Loyola College?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for admission in M.Com in Loyola College?
  3. Is it Merit based or any entrance exam is required to get admission in Loyola college for pursuing B.Com?
  4. What is the admission procedure for MA Economics in Loyola College? Is there any entrance exam for same? -- [New]
  5. When does the admission start for MSc Physics in Loyola College?
  6. Syllabus and paper pattern of Loyola PG entrance test
  7. What is the syllabus of philosophy PG entrance exam in Loyola college?
  8. Procedure to get admission in reputed B.Tech colleges having 240572 rank in JEE Main?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  10. How to join in Loyola or Presidency College after finishing 12th?
  11. In which branch I will get admission to study M.Tech if secured 61% in B.Tech(ME)? What rank I have to achieve in GATE for admission in reputed college?
  12. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science as part time in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the minimum marks required in intermediate to get admission in Loyola college for pursing B.Com?
  14. Will I have to pay fees for admission in LLB even if I clear the entrance exam like CLAT, SET and AILET? What are the advantages of writing entrance exams like LSAT?
  15. How should I join in 2nd year after completing diploma in ITI?
  16. What are the chances of getting admission in reputed aided colleges?
  17. Marks required to study Viscom in Loyola college? Is there any entrance exam conducted for the same?
  18. In which reputed colleges can I get after scoring 27000 general rank in UPTU B.Tech exam? Which is the best option to get a good college?
28th November 2017, 05:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in reputed college like Loyola is possible as per my rank in entrance exam?

You have good chance of admission with the rank you have got, but it will also depend on your category. If you belong to reserved category, then admission will not be difficult.

If you belong to general category, then you will face a bit of competition, but chances are good for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?