7th July 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best subject for B.Ed after graduation in sociology, drawing and painting?

I passed my graduation in sociology drawing and painting, home science form HNB Garwal university and M.A. yoga and holistic science. I want to know about which is the best combination subject for me in B.Ed.

8th July 2017, 12:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best subject for B.Ed after graduation in sociology, drawing and painting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed my graduation in sociology drawing and painting, home science form HNB Garwal university and M.A. yoga and holistic science. I want to know about which is the best combination subject for me in B.Ed.
You can select B.Ed in Education or History course. To get admission in B.Ed course you must satisfy the below criteria.

The applicant must complete their graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university to be eligiblle for B.Ed course.
9th July 2017, 11:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best subject for B.Ed after graduation in sociology, drawing and painting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can choose Bengali and English in B.Ed course. To get admission in B.Ed course, you fulfill below given criteria.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
28th November 2017, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best subject for b.ed I passed my graduation in history sociology home science from Punjab university Chandigarh, which is the best combination for me in B.Ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?