12th April 2021, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MTech(Environmental Engineering) in the JSS Science and Technology University

Dear all, I want to get admission in JSS Science and Technology University for studying MTech(Environmental Engineering). Can any of you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the admission fee as well as semester fees of this course. Please tell me asap.

13th April 2021, 11:48 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MTech(Environmental Engineering) in the JSS Science and Technology University

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MTech(Environmental Engineering) in the JSS Science and Technology University can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 4.1 Lakh.

You will pay Rs. 1 Lakh each semester for 4 semesters.

You will also pay admission fee of Rs. 10000.

You must have completed BTech in relevant subjects with minimum 6 CGPA or equivalent to be eligible for this course.

For application procedure visit official website.
http://jssstuniv.in/
14th April 2021, 12:43 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MTech(Environmental Engineering) in the JSS Science and Technology University

MTech in Environmental Engineering at the JSS Science and Technology University is a 2 year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Tuition Fee in Every Semester is Rs.60000

Semester I - Rs.1 Lakh
Semester II - Rs.1 Lakh
Semester III - Rs.1 Lakh
Semester IV - Rs.1 Lakh
Total - Rs.4 Lakhs

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.jssstuniv.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?