6th July 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for M.A Economics after completing CMA(ICWA) Finals?

Sir, Am a student who is going through CMA(ICWA)foundation course.I like to appear in Indian Economic Service Examination in future.As you know its eligibility is Post Graduate Degree from a recognised university in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometric. Sir Am I eligible for applying to M.A Economics After Completing my CMA Finals So i can Appear in IES..

Related Questions:
  1. After acquiring the qualifications of M.A.(Economics) and CMA can I appear in Indian Economic Services examination?
  2. Can I go for M.Sc in economics from Symbiosis school of Economics after completing BA honours in Economics?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MA Economics after completing B.Com (A and F)? Which University will be a better choice for pursuing MA?
  4. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Economics for B.A.(Economics) student?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in Economics and apply for UGC NET (Economics) after completing M.Com?
  6. Eligibility of doing executive along with graduation? Can I do CS finals with professional internship training after completing executive?
  7. Can a B.Com Graduate do PG in Economics (Distance) and appear for Indian Economic Services? -- [New]
  8. Can i become a Businesswomen after completing Graduation in Economics?
  9. Is it possible to complete ICWA course along with 3 years F.Y.B.Com?
  10. How to go in the field of Economics after completing master of business economics(MBE)
  11. What is the chance to get M.A in economics after completing B.A in economics
  12. Can I fill up the CPT form online?
  13. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  14. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in CAT after completing B.A.(Economics)?
  15. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 44% in B.A.(Economics & Maths)?
  16. Am I eligible to study Economics Honours if completed 12th without Economics?
  17. How can I appear in M.A after doing B.A -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 44% in B.A.(Economics and Maths)?
22nd February 2018, 04:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for M.A Economics after completing CMA(ICWA) Finals?

CMA (ICWA) is a professional qualification and isn't equivalent to a degree in economics. Hence, it may not be valid for MA economics admission in any UGC recognized university.

You need to first complete a degree in economics or similar stream, then you will be able to appear for entrance exam for admission in M.A economics course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?