30th November 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligibile to appear in GATE in the final year of B.Sc(IT)?

sir
i m bsc (it ) second year student
am i eligible to give gate exam in final year..
after prepration of gate?
please tell me about this immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Can we apply for mtech in biotechnology after doing bsc in biotechnology? top institutes? and entrance exams?
  2. Eligibility for Mtech in distance mode after PGDBM
  3. Which is the BEST time to prepare GATE: Final year or Prefinal year?
  4. DRDO exam for final semester Computer Engineer without first class marks?
  5. Can I get admission in MCA in regular institute after completing BScIT
  6. How should I join any institute like NIIT while studying BSc IT
  7. Syllabus for DRDO exam in Computer science for Senior Technical assistant?
  8. Eligibility for GATE for student of 3rd year B.Tech, 54% marks in 12th standard and from SC category?
  9. Can I apply for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 45% in graduation and 68% in PG?
  10. Which course to choose after BSc IT? Which certification course should I do?
  11. Tips for preparation of GATE for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  12. Which Post Graduation course can I opt for being a final year student of B.Sc in IT? Where should I opt for PG course? Does Noida a better choice for me to do PG course?
  13. Can I sit for GATE in B.E 1st year itself? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I Eligible for SGT or SA? I've Completed B.Sc with biotech,microbiology,chemistry,bed biology, English and Telugu as 2nd Language.
  15. Are B.Tech ECE 3rd year and final year students eligibile for AP Transco exam?
  16. Do final year BE/B.Tech candidates appear for GATE Exam?
  17. Am I eligible for GATE after scoring 58% in 10th and 71% in 12th
  18. What to do for getting admission to B.Ed being a candidate having secured 41.8% in Graduation?
3rd December 2014, 11:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligibile to appear in GATE in the final year of B.Sc(IT)?

Only Final year candidates can apply for GATE because validity of GATE score is only one year. Therefore, you have to wait for some time before applying for GATE which is conducted by IITs and IISc, Bangalore.

Just make sure that you have score above 60% marks in your Degree. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

GATE score will help you in getting admission in IITs and other top colleges for your Master's Degree. You will also get stipend during your Post Graduation on per month basis.

GATE score is also utilized by PSU companies for hiring and if you have got a good score, then it will be definitely helpful in getting a government job. You can also apply for JRF with your GATE score.

For more information visit http://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?