19th January 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for 2 years M.Tech?

Myself Vaibhav... Now m doing M.Sc.(IT) First Year... I have completed My B.Sc degree in IT field.. After completing my this post gradate degree i want to go for M.Tech.. My question;- Is I am eligible for this 2 years course of M. Tech.....?? If Yes then for which streams..."" I mean for all or specific streams only....!! Please reply me.............. Thank You....

8th February 2014, 12:28 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for 2 years M.Tech?

Yes,you are eligible for doing M.Tech in Information technology or computer science stream.Because as you have M.Sc or B.Sc from information technology,you can easily grasp the subjects.There by you can easily get good command over the subjects.For getting admission in the admission in to M.Tech in IT Stream,you must need to write GATE entrance examination.

Based on the scores in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering,you will be allotted a good colleges and streams available.So you need to prepare for the exam very well,because the lower the rank,the higher the college/university.

You need to take a very best specialization. Because based on that the placement opportunities depends.Since every and each specialization has its own demand,demand in the future you must be careful while selecting.

The Specialization in the streams are,and giving you in their order of preference.So the streams are,Computer Science,Information Technology,Informaton Security,Software engineering,Distributed computing,Image processing,Computer Applications,Artificial Intelligence,Computer Networks and embedded systems and Algorithms.You must have secured a minimum of 50% in the academics.

You can do research in the following fields such as,Data Mining,Business Intelligence,clustering,Natural Language Processing,High Performance computing,Multicore processing and more.Soon after completion of your Masters degree you can find your employment in the Multinational Companies.Multinational companies such as,Tata Consultancy services,WIPRO,Oracle,Cognizant Technologies,HP,Microsoft,IBM,Infosys,Infotech, and more.So try to attend for the GATE entrance examination,based on the score you will be getting the good colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?