9th March 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 4971 rank in PGCET being a SC student?

Hello,
I got 4971 rank in PGCET and I am SC
category student. I want to know that
I am eligible for attending counselling?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend 2nd counselling if secured 68451 rank in VITEEE?
  2. Can I attend counselling for admission in any Polytechnic college if secured 24085 rank in JEXPO?
  3. Am I eligible to attend WB-JEE counselling? What's the date and place for the same? I have secured 5212 rank under SC category and I belong to Tripura state
  4. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  5. Can I get admission through counselling if secured 808 rank in CUSAT-MCA?
  6. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 4956 rank in PGCET-ECE?
  7. For which colleges am I eligible to attend counseling after scoring 21.75 with 535 rank under BC category?
  8. When is the 2nd round of counseling of SRMEE for B.E course?
  9. Do I stand a chance for first counselling having 112 rank in PGCET(Osmania University)?
  10. Which college can I get after securing 14000 rank in PGCET
  11. Counselling dates and colleges for M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  12. List of colleges that I can get admission having secured a rank of 2312 in PGCET?
  13. Can I get seat for M.Tech in CS having secured a rank of 3815 in PGCET being a candidate of BC-B category?
  14. Which colleges I can get admission for MBA course having secured a rank of 1641 in PGCET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission through 2nd counselling if secured 33665 general rank in KIITEE?
  16. Which colleges I can get seat with a rank of 4549 in PGCET?
  17. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  18. Being a Canadian am I eligible to get admission if secured 20,000 rank in K-CET?
10th March 2015, 04:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 4971 rank in PGCET being a SC student?

In India, each and every state is conducting PGCET exam to offer admissions into PG courses. So, please provide the state name next time, which will help us to give exact information.
And when we consider your rank, we can say that, you are definitely eligible to attend for counselling and even you can get admission in a good college. That's because 4971 is a good rank and even you are from a SC category. So, you have a very good chance to get admission in a top college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?