1st July 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend WB-JEE counselling? What's the date and place for the same? I have secured 5212 rank under SC category and I belong to Tripura state

I am from Tripura my rennk is 5212 in sc cetagory and I have 42% in pcm. Am I permited to seat wbjee counselling?
If yes then what will be the date and place?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for WB-JEE counselling? I'm from Tripura and my rank is 5212 in SC category
  2. Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 49.4% in 12th ISC and 42537 rank in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  3. Whether Orissa JEE rank list is prepared separately for those candidates who belong to outside state? I have secured 438 rank in Orissa JEE and belong to Bihar
  4. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  5. Am I eligible to attend both counselling of EAMCET and JEE Main?
  6. Expected rank for a candidate who has secured 192 marks in JEE Main? Which counselling should I attend if I secured 2696 rank in UPSEE?
  7. Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 4971 rank in PGCET being a SC student?
  8. Can I get a seat in Jharkhand engineering colleges with mechanical stream? I have secured 4,18,623 rank in AIEEE and I belong to SC category. My category rank is 29,185
  9. Date and procedure of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand? Can I secure a seat in counseling with 97691 AIR(overall)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i sit for NIT Warangal after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE/
  11. Will I get admission in IP after scoring 28903 rank in IP? I belong to OBC category
  12. Can I get a seat in NIT, Raipur? I have secured 230017 rank in AIEEE and my state(Chhattisgarh) rank is 2666. What's the counselling procedure for the same?
  13. Can I get reservation to do M.Pharmacy in college after 5333 rank in PGECET? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission to study BDS if secured 6224 rank in EAMCET being a BC-D candidate? When the counselling will be started?
  15. For which colleges am I eligible to attend counseling after scoring 21.75 with 535 rank under BC category?
  16. Am I eligible to attend 2nd counselling if secured 68451 rank in VITEEE?
  17. AM I eligible for FCI exam(for any post)? I am 25 years old student and belong to general category. I have done my B.Sc(CSE) degree from Tripura
  18. State rank is 13031 in aieee exam, good college for engineering?
25th May 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend WB-JEE counselling? What's the date and place for the same? I have secured 5212 rank under SC category and I belong to Tripura state

Respected Sir,

My son Souvik Guha has appeared WBJEE,2012 and got rank 24,029. Please let me know that he desires to admit Electrical
Engineering or Electronic & Electrical Engineering. If any Possibility have the aforesaid stream, please mention Engineering Colleges. My email id is [email protected]. Thanking you in anticipation. Asish Guha, Father of Souvik Guha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?