2nd October 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed correspondence from IGNOU?

I want know that am I eligible to do B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU. I have completed my B.Com with 48.5% in 2105 and M.Com with 43% in 2105 and I also have experience in teaching for 3 years in reputed organization.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for correspondence B.Ed from IGNOU?
  2. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage through correspondence from Delhi University? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to study M.Com in IGNOU for correspondence B.Com graduate?
  5. Am i eligible to join correspondence PhD program after my MCA from IGNOU?
  6. How to do correspondence B.Ed from IGNOU university? I have done M.Com with 63%
  7. Details about pursuing B.Ed (correspondence) from IGNOU
  8. How to do B.Ed correspondence course after completing MBA?
  9. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  10. Am I eligible to do correspondence LLB in IGNOU with 49% in B.Com being an ICSI Professional candidate?
  11. What's the value of MCA correspondence course from IGNOU? Will i be later eligible for further studies such as M.Phil and PhD?
  12. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed correspondence
  13. How to do correspondence B.Ed from IGNOU? I have passed with 63% marks
  14. Am I eligible for IAS entrance exam after completing B.Com? I am doing B.Com from IGNOU by correspondence
  15. Can I be eligible for LLB degree from IGNOU? I have secured 51%
  16. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  17. How many courses are there in IGNOU and which are they?
  18. Is it beneficial to study M.Com in IGNOU? Course fee of M.Com in IGNOU?
2nd October 2017, 07:52 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed correspondence from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want know that am I eligible to do B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU. I have completed my B.Com with 48.5% in 2105 and M.Com with 43% in 2105 and I also have experience in teaching for 3 years in reputed organization.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.ED course after completing your B.Com and M.Com degree courses. Here below are details regarding B.ED course:-

If you want to do B.ED (Bachelors of Education) at IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University), then you must have to appear in entrance exam conducted by IGNOU all over India.

>> Entrance exam conducted by IGNOU is of objective type and based on subjects like General knowledge, English, Aptitude etc.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for B.Ed course is bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Science, Arts from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% marks for reserve category candidates.

>> Duration of B.Ed course is 2 years.

>> For more details please visit www.ignou.ac.in.
3rd October 2017, 12:09 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue B.Ed course from IGNOU since you have scored only 48.5% of marks in your Graduation and 43% of marks in Post Graduation.
Candidates those who have completed either their Graduation or their Post Graduation from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50 percent of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Ed course in the relevant field.
3rd October 2017, 12:39 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

Requirements for B.Ed course:

The minimum academic qualification for B.Ed course is Bachelor's degree from a recognized university in any stream.

You should have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for B.Ed course from Indira Gandhi National Open university.

With 48.5% marks in B.Ed course, you are not eligible for B.Ed course.
3rd October 2017, 01:10 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The minimum percentage of marks required in bachelor's degree to pursue Bachelor of Education is 50%. In case of SC/ST candidates, it is 45%.

You can not pursue Bachelor's degree in Education in distance mode from Indira Gandhi National Open University after securing 48.5% marks if you belong to OBC and General category.
3rd October 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for b.ed correspondence from ignou. I want to know that am I eligible to do b.ed.correspondence from ignou. I have completed my b.com with 48% in 2014. And m.com with 55% in 2016. And I also have experience in teaching for 3 years in reputed organization.
4th October 2017, 12:54 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing your B.Com and M.Com degree courses.

IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) conduct entrance examination for the course of B.Ed .

Eligibility for applying in B.Ed entrance examination;

1. Graduation from recognized university

2. 2 years experience in teaching in any school recognized by government.

Entrance exam may consist questions on

1.General Aptitude.
2.Teaching Aptitude.
3.General Awareness.

Duration of course: 2 years.

Age limit: No limit.
13th October 2017, 11:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you are not eligible for B.Ed course correspondence from IGNOU.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
15th October 2017, 01:57 PM
kunalroy89

The minimum marks required to be eligible is 50% in either graduation or post graduation. There is 5% marks relaxation for SC/ST in IGNOU.
And IGNOU asks for 2year teaching experience in any capacity from a Board recognised school.
Experience wise you are eligible,but marks wise,unless you are from SC or ST background,your application will be rejected.
29th October 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ Madam, I have completed B.A with 60% but i don't have any teaching experience and I have interest in teaching please guide me to join B.ed. Or other teaching course
6th July 2018, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to do b.ed correspondence course from IGNOU. I have done B.A in 2016 with 43 % marks and I am from OBC category
6th July 2018, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A with 43%. I am from OBC category, i am interested in teaching and i have 1 year teaching experience. I want to know I am eligible for b.ed correspondence course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?