29th October 2016, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Details about pursuing B.Ed (correspondence) from IGNOU

Hello Sir, I want to pursue B.Ed correspondence from IGNOU. Is this valid enough to get a job? I don't have teaching experience of two years as mentioned in eligibility. Is full time B.Ed better than correspondence? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
31st October 2016, 10:37 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details about pursuing B.Ed (correspondence) from IGNOU

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University & it is one of the best universities in India. All the courses from this university is valid for any type of jobs, but it would be advisable to complete B.Ed from a regular mode instead of distance mode because preference will be given to those candidates who have completed B.Ed through regular mode
31st October 2016, 11:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about pursuing B.Ed (correspondence) from IGNOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to pursue B.Ed correspondence from IGNOU. Is this valid enough to get a job? I don't have teaching experience of two years as mentioned in eligibility. Is full time B.Ed better than correspondence? Please answer as soon as possible.

The B.Ed course is available in IGNOU through distance mode. The course is eligible for the candidates with at least 55% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Science/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. B.E or B.Tech candidates with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any equivalent qualification and trained in service teacher in elementary education or candidates who have completed NCTE recognized teacher education course in regular mode. The above given are the eligibility to study B.Ed course in IGNOU. The admission to the course shall be done on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance test conducted by IGNOU all over India. The details are available in the IGNOU website, the website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?