17th August 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Teacher in KVS if pursuing correspondence M.Sc(Physics) in KSOU?

Respected Sir,
I am doing my M.Sc(Physics) from KSOU, Mysore correspondence course and this University is not approved by AICTE. Is it valid for becoming Teacher in KVS? Am I eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TGT or PRT English teacher? I have completed my schooling in KVS Tatanagar
  2. Am I eligible for primary teacher in KVS? What are the job vacancies? I am a B.A+B.Ed+CTET student
  3. What is the KVS primary syllabus? Previous years question papers?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed exam? I have completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 6 years of IT experience in reputed IT company
  5. Best entrance coaching centre in Delhi for Arts Teacher(Drawing Teacher) in DSSSB or in KVS government schools?
  6. What steps are required to become a Teacher being a Graduate and having completed MBA in Finance and pursuing B.Ed in Correspondence?
  7. How to do M.E correspondence in KSOU?
  8. Can I be eligible to apply for government job after completing B.Tech in KSOU?
  9. Best books for preparation of KVS AE teacher exam?
  10. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
  11. Am i eligible to take GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science 7th semester through distance education from KSOU?
  12. Eligibility for B.Ed after BA with correspondence, M.Sc and currently a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for Teacher post in any Government school if study Diploma in Education course from KSOU, Karnataka?
  14. Am I eligible for JNTU? I have completed B.Tech EC fro KSOU mysore
  15. What should I do to become a Teacher being a correspondence M.Com postgraduate?
  16. Am I eligible for IES/IAS/GATE after completing B.Tech in KSOU correspondence
  17. Possibility to apply in Madhya Pradesh Government Teacher Vacancy Grade-III for Education Diploma student of KSOU?
  18. Am I eligible for Ph.D course having done B.Sc in E&C with 52% and pursuing M.Sc in E&C?
17th December 2017, 11:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Teacher in KVS if pursuing correspondence M.Sc(Physics) in KSOU?

Eligibility Criteria Required for the post of Teacher in KVS:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for the post of Teacher in KVS. The basic educational qualification required is as follows,

>> You must have completed Master's Degree or Post Graduation in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> As Karnataka State Open university (KSOU) is also a recognized distance learning university, I can say that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Although you are eligible, you need to score good marks in recruitment examination of KVS.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured is 50% marks in order to be eligible in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?