7th July 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a Teacher being a correspondence M.Com postgraduate?

Hi,
My name is Namita Arora. I have done my M.Com correspondence from Himachal University. I am married and now wish to continue my education. I am interested to Teach as I want to become a Teacher. Please help and let me know what should I do now?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required for M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Ayurveda through correspondence?
  3. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  4. Procedure for D.Ed in correspondence? I am working as a computer teacher
  5. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
  6. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  7. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence?
  8. Primary teacher training through correspondence? Free training along with stipend?
  9. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil in Political Science? Job opportunities for Political Science postgraduate?
  10. Am I eligible to study M.Com if completed B.Com 18 years ago?
  11. How to join B.Ed through correspondence? How about the placements? Qualifications required for an Online Teacher?
  12. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  13. Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course?
  14. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  15. How to do correspondence course after doing B.A English?
  16. How to complete M.Com from Punjab university through correspondence?
  17. After doing M.Com course 15 years back can I do B.Ed now through correspondence? Age limit for B.Ed? Or can I do M.Ed instead?
  18. How to become a B.Ed teacher training in correspondence? I am a pure science graduate with 49% marks
9th July 2015, 06:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Teacher being a correspondence M.Com postgraduate?

You can apply for B.Ed if you want to become a teacher in schools. You must have 50% marks in your Degree to become eligible for admission in B.Ed course through entrance exam.

Most of the schools ask for B.Ed qualification for teacher post and if you can complete this course then you have good chance of getting a job in private schools. For government teaching job you need you qualify TET after completing B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?