27th April 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Ed course with 47% in Post graduation? List of colleges which am eligible for doing B.Ed course?

Am I eligible to do B.Ed course with 47% in Post graduation? List of colleges which am eligible for doing B.Ed course? Can you please provide me the complete information on this soon as possible? I need to take a decision soon for doing the next course.

27th April 2015, 11:11 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed course with 47% in Post graduation? List of colleges which am eligible for doing B.Ed course?

I am sorry to inform you this but the criteria for any aspiring student to do B.Ed is that the candidate must have 50% marks in the post graduation.
You are not having 50% marks so you are not eligible.
You can be eligible though if you fall under the reserved categories of SC/ST as their is a relaxation of 5% for the students who fall under the SC/ST categories.
So the students who are under the reserved categories can pursue B.Ed with 45% marks in Post graduation.
So if you are within the reserved category you will be able to pursue the course else you are not eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?