2nd March 2016, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech distance education?

HI,

I am doing b.tech in mechanical through distance education in rajasthan vidhyapeeth university .my question can i joing m.tech in regular after completing this?? plzz help me out. Hope that someone will answer me on this soon as possible.

2nd March 2016, 04:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,

I am doing b.tech in mechanical through distance education in rajasthan vidhyapeeth university .my question can i joing m.tech in regular after completing this?? plzz help me out. Hope that someone will answer me on this soon as possible.
You have completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in distance mode so you are not eligible for M.Tech course in regular mode. But you can do M.Tech degree in distance mode.

List of universities which offer Distance M.Tech course in India:-

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Osmania University

Annamalai University

Symbiosis MBA through Correspondance

Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning programmes

Mumbai University - IT courses through Distance Education.

Jain Vishva Bharati Institute

Kota Open University
2nd March 2016, 09:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to opt for M.Tech after completing your B.Tech from Open University. You will however have to score well in GATE examination in order to get admission in M.Tech course.
2nd March 2016, 09:12 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech via Distance mode, there is nothing to worry about it.

However, you will have to appear for GATE entrance examination and score well and its eligibility is such that you should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate in your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?