19th January 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Which stream I can do for post graduation after completing BBA and B.Ed?

I am doing bba and b.ed now i want to do post graduation please tell me in which stream i can do post graduation?

19th January 2015, 05:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream I can do for post graduation after completing BBA and B.Ed?

After completion of BBA and B.Ed you have two main options in your hand. You may either go for post graduation courses after BBA or post graduate programs after B.Ed. There are many best courses available after BBA, namely Masters in Management Studies, CRISIL Certifed Analyst Program, PGDCA, Master in Financial Management, Master in Computer Application, MBA in Human Resource Management, Marketing, Finance, Hotel Management, Operations Management, Entrepreneurship, Retail Management, Textile Management, Event Management. If you are really interested to do Master's program in Management side, MBA is the best option for you after BBA and B.Ed. Or else if you are interested in teaching side, you can pursue Master of Education (M.Ed). In Parallel you may apply for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) exam to be eligible to teach Primary and Secondary School students. There are very good job opportunities with B.Ed qualification itself. So finally I would like to suggest you that, apply for Master's management programs and simultaneously apply for TET exams with B.Ed qualification to get into right path and to get job easily in any one of the areas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?