14th May 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

List of courses available to study for Master in Personnel Management student

Hi Friends,
I am doing Master in Personnel Management. After completing my Master I want to study more. So kindly tell me what are the various courses available for me after completion of Master in Personnel Management?

18th May 2016, 03:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses available to study for Master in Personnel Management student

List of Courses available to pursue after completion of Master in Personnel Management:

As far as my knowledge is concerned, the one and only one best course to pursue after Master in Personnel Management course is "Ph.D" (Doctoral Program) in Management. Yes, to pursue this Ph.D course you are required to appear in UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) Entrance Examination. The minimum eligibility criteria required to do this course is "Master's Degree" with minimum 55% marks. As you are done with this Master in Personnel Management course, you may do Ph.D in Human Resources or Ph.D in Management. You may also with the other diploma course which is,

>> PG Diploma (in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations)

>> Ph.D in Human Resources (or) Ph.D in Management
19th May 2016, 05:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses available to study for Master in Personnel Management student

After completing Masters degree in Personal Management, the best course to opt is the Ph.D degree course in Management. You can pursue Ph.D in Management after completing Masters degree as this will be very much helpful for you. The eligibility criteria to opt Ph.D is that candidates must have completed Masters degree with a minimum of 55% of marks from a recognized University. After that you have to appear in the UGC NET examination, qualifying in which you will be eligible to opt for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?