16th June 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of B.E without doing MA?

Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of B.E without doing MA? What is the minimum criteria required to do the MBA course? Who can provide me the complete details on the same? Please provide me the information soon. Thanks!

19th June 2016, 03:21 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of B.E without doing MA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of B.E without doing MA? What is the minimum criteria required to do the MBA course? Who can provide me the complete details on the same? Please provide me the information soon. Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to study MBA course after completion of B.E.
The eligibility to study the MBA is a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 55% in any discipline from a recognised university.
The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination like CAT, MAT, XAT, TANCET, for the admission to the MBA. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in various colleges and B Schools in India. So you are eligible to do MBA without doing MA after BE.
19th June 2016, 08:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of B.E without doing MA?

Yes, you can appear for MBA entrance exam on the basis of only BE qualification. There is no need to go for MA which is itself a post graduate degree.

You just need a bachelor degree to get admission in a MBA programme. Admission will be through CAT/GMAT/MAT.
19th June 2016, 10:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBA course after completion of B.E even after not pursuing MA course. The basic educational qualification required to pursue MBA course is as follows.

Educational Qualification Required:

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree or a Graduate Degree in ANY DISCIPLINE from a recognized university.

>> As any Graduation required, I am sure you are certainly eligible to pursue MBA course after completion of Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) course.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in Graduation is "50% marks".

Entrance Exams you can appear in to pursue MBA course are, Common Admission Test (CAT), MAT, SNAP Entrance Test, XAT, Management Aptitude Test (MAT) and JET Entrance Examinations.
20th June 2016, 08:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of B.E course, you can do MBA course.

Because those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% from a recognized University are eligible for MBA course.

But you should qualify in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?