27th August 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th standard?

I want to do MBA but my 12th subjects are PCS WITH P.E so am i eligible for MBA? What is the minimum criteria needed to apply for the MBA course? Can you tell me what are the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Can Under Graduate students apply for LLB course in the year 2017-2018?
  4. Can I join B.A government college after completing diploma?
  5. How to become an Indian Airforce Officer directly after 10th?
  6. List of banks exam which we can apply after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  8. Am I eligible to do B.Arch course after completion of 12th with commerce course?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th with 3 years diploma?
  10. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of computer science course in 12th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for BBM course after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for ITI course after completion of 9th standard?
  13. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  14. Can a Female student apply for NDA exam after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for NDA?
  15. Am I eligible for MBA after completion of B.Sc nursing?
  16. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to join LLB course right after completion of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for the SBI Bank PO job after completion of 12th standard with 59 percentage marks? Minimum Eligibility criteria to apply?
27th August 2016, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th standard?

No, you are not eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of your 12th standard. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, you should have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and you need to appear in MBA entrance examinations like XAT, MAT, CAT, CMAT, etc., By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in MBA course. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, being a 12th standard student, you are not eligible to apply for MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?