13th January 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MBA with poor English after completion of B.Tech?

Hello Friends,
I am Lingraj and I want to do MBA after completion of my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering but I am poor in English. So I am able to do MBA or not? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
13th January 2016, 07:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA with poor English after completion of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I am Lingraj and I want to do MBA after completion of my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering but I am poor in English. So I am able to do MBA or not? Please tell me immediately.
Yes, you are eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance Exams:-

CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
13th January 2016, 07:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA with poor English after completion of B.Tech?

You need to perform well in the exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT to become eligible for admission in top management institutions. Therefore, concentrate on preparing for these exams according to the syllabus.

English is a part of most of the MBA entrance exams, therefore, try to be prepared for it also. There are many students who were not good at English but still managed a decent score.
13th January 2016, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to perform well in the exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT to become eligible for admission in top management institutions. Therefore, concentrate on preparing for these exams according to the syllabus.

English is a part of most of the MBA entrance exams, therefore, try to be prepared for it also. There are many students who were not good at English but still managed a decent score.
13th January 2016, 11:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to pursue MBA after completion of B.E in mechanical engineering. However, it will be difficult cost you to get admission especially in there good institutes. This is because English is an important factor in the entrance exams for MBA course as well as it is an important skill for a MBA professional. It is also an important part in the curriculum of MBA course. Hence, improve your English, you can pursue short term courses on improvement of English and pursue MBA with ease.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?