31st December 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

When Rajasthan University M.A.(Political Science) entrance exam will be conducted? Syllabus of this entrance exam?

Hello,
Can anyone tell me that when M.A. Political Science entrance exam is going to conduct by Rajasthan University? Please tell me about this asap. And also kindly provide me the syllabus for this entrance exam. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. When Rajasthan University will conduct M.A.(Political Science) entrance exam? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  2. When M.Sc(Forensic Science) entrance exam will be conducted by Punjabi University? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  3. Last date of submission of forms of MSc maths?
  4. Syllabus of B.Ed entrance exam for science group?
  5. List of the colleges that I can take up without appearing for GATE ?
  6. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  7. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  8. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for M.Sc Maths of Rajasthan University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  10. Details about Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar? Syllabus, course duration and exam date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  11. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. What is the syllabus for Integrated Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematical Science and Physical Science)?
  14. Procedure to apply and Computer Science syllabus of PhD entrance exam conducted by IP University?
  15. When will the MSc Chemistry entrance exam be conducted by Madras University? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  16. Need information about admission procedure for MCA course?
  17. What is the syllabus of Rajasthan University entrance exam of Maths?
  18. What is the date of sale for Ph.D entrance exam forms of Rajasthan University
26th December 2017, 10:59 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When Rajasthan University M.A.(Political Science) entrance exam will be conducted? Syllabus of this entrance exam?

Rajasthan University PG entrance exam for MA political science is mainly conducted in month of May – June every year for admission of eligible candidates for postgraduate degree courses:- here below are details regarding Rajasthan University PG entrance exam:-

Details Regarding Rajasthan University PG Entrance Exam:-

- Rajasthan University post graduate entrance test consists of 70 objective type multiple choice questions and carries one mark for every correct answer.

- Rajasthan university PG entrance exam is based on subjects like General knowledge, mental ability, Basic English etc.

- Duration of PG entrance exam is 75 minutes.

- For more details and apply online please visit www.uniraj.ac.in.
5th September 2018, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When Rajasthan University M.A.(Political Science) entrance exam will be conducted? Syllabus of this entrance exam?

When the rajasthan university conducts the final exam of private MA in political science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?