1st August 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?

I had completed my Msc. in Comp. Sci. Now I wish to do Mtech. Am i eligible for that? Can you please provide me the complete criteria which is followed for doing the course? It will be better if you can suggest me with the information on the same soon.

2nd August 2016, 12:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed my Msc. in Comp. Sci. Now I wish to do Mtech. Am i eligible for that? Can you please provide me the complete criteria which is followed for doing the course? It will be better if you can suggest me with the information on the same soon.
Yes, M.Sc in Computer Science candidates are eligible for M.Tech course. But you should qualify in GATE exam in Computer Science.

Those candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech computer science/IT/ MCA/ M.Sc in IT and CS from a recognized University are eligible for M.Tech course.

There are no age criteria.
2nd August 2016, 11:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?

Yes, you are very much eligible to get admission in M.Tech course after completion of your M.Sc in Computer Science, there is absolutely no problem in it. You will however, have to score well in your GATE examination as it is the gateway to get admission in M.Tech course.
26th August 2016, 03:44 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

YES, you are eligible for M.Tech

Procedure to do M.Tech :

> You should appear for GATE examination. and you must score above the cut off score which will be set in that year. The cut-off score keep changing every year. After getting the result you can apply to the colleges according to your score.

> There are some other private colleges out there which conducts examinations for their own colleges to pursue M.Tech course. you can fill up the form online and appear in that examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?