1st August 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do M.Tech after completion of B.Tech?

i want to know which course is the best course in mtech and i should get good job in campus itself? What is the procedure followed to do M.Tech after completion of B.Tech? Can you please guide me with the right course and the right steps to follow?

1st August 2016, 08:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do M.Tech after completion of B.Tech?

To do M.Tech course after completion of your B.Tech, you have to appear in GATE examination to be eligible to get admission in M.Tech course. There are colleges which offers admissions in M.Tech course to candidates who have not appeared and qualified GATE examination. There is no special best course in M.Tech or in any other courses but, I suggest opt for the same stream in M.Tech in which you have pursued your B.Tech, so, that you can get good job opportunities in the same field.
2nd August 2016, 11:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do M.Tech after completion of B.Tech?

In order to get admission in M.Tech course after completion of your B.Tech degree, you will have to appear and clear GATE examination. You should prepare well for your GATE examination as the better you score in the examination, the better college/University, you will be getting admission in. So, start preparing from now on an I am sure you will do well in your exam.
26th August 2016, 03:48 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

If you have completed B.Tech, you are eligible to go for M.Tech. But as you haven't mentioned your stream i am assuming you are going to apply for the right course. I am saying this because you can't apply for M.Tech in Civil engineering after completing B.Tech in Computer Science.

All you have to do is clear the GATE examination. A cut-ff score will be there in that examination and you will have to clear that. After that you can apply for several colleges as per your score.

Some colleges/university conduct their own examination to take students for M.Tech. you can also go for that as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?