3rd September 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join M.Tech Agriculture course after completion of B.Tech Information technology?

Can I join in m.tech agri after completing b.tech information technology in coimbatore agricultural university. else guide me what i have to do join m.tech agri? Please provide me the complete information on this as I need to take up the course soon!

3rd September 2015, 02:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Tech Agriculture course after completion of B.Tech Information technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I join in m.tech agri after completing b.tech information technology in coimbatore agricultural university. else guide me what i have to do join m.tech agri? Please provide me the complete information on this as I need to take up the course soon!
After completion of B.Tech in IT, you are not eligible for M.Tech in Agriculture.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech in Agriculture from a recognized university are eligible for M.Tech course in Agriculture.

Your age should be above 17 years.
3rd September 2015, 06:00 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Tech Agriculture course after completion of B.Tech Information technology?

No, you are not eligible to join M.Tech Agriculture course after completion of B.Tech Information technology.
Candidate must have passed B.Tech or B.E. in agriculture from any recognised university.
Information technology candidates are not eligible to pursue it.
3rd September 2015, 11:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot opt for post graduation, M.Tech in Agriculture after completion of B.Tech in Information Technology. This is because the basic eligibility of the course is - you should be graduate in agriculture or related fields. Since Information Technology is no way related to agriculture so you are not eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?