23rd July 2014, 02:07 AM
Arul AK

Am I eligible to join MNCs like TCS, CTS and HP if cleared all the 4 backlogs in MCA?

Iam mca fresher(2014) passout. I had 4 backlogs in mca course and cleared all within final semester.. Want to know whether iam eligible to join any mnc like TCS, CTS, HP.., If eligible , name those mnc's.. it wil be useful

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TCS if I have cleared the 2 backlogs in 2nd semester and scored 60% upto 6th semester?
  2. Am I eligible for placements in MNC's companies like TCS, CTS, iGatepatni, Wipro etc as I failed in one subject in MCA first year and cleared in the final year?
  3. Clearing backlogs after 2 years of graduation will affect opportunities to get jobs?
  4. Am I eligible to apply in TCS or CTS if completed B.Tech in 6 years and working in IBM?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  6. How much is the salary for freshers after finishing BSc Computer Science?
  7. Am I eligible to join top MNC company after pursuing MCA?
  8. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment process?
  9. Am I eligible for TCS after doing M.Tech? I have completed B.Tech
  10. How may I get information about postal recruitment? When will exam be held for the same?
  11. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  12. Does TCS' recruitment process allow candidates with backlogs?
  13. Should I clear all the Backlogs in one attempt to get a job in MNC's?
  14. Can I attend Interview after scoring 78% in 10th, 86% in 12th? I have completed bachelor with 65%
  15. Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year?
  16. Eligibility for TCS placements after having 2 backlogs and a CGPA aggregate of 6.36?
  17. Am I eligible for TCS campusing? I have 3 backlogs throughout my B.Tech career
  18. Good percentage in B.tech but less percentage in 12th class, any chance to get good IT jobs in software industry? -- [Most Discussed]
25th July 2014, 11:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MNCs like TCS, CTS and HP if cleared all the 4 backlogs in MCA?

Yes, you are eligible to join MNC s like TCS, CTS and HP since you have already cleared all the four backlogs. Only students having backlogs or having grade below the eligibility criteria of the concerned company are not eligible. Since you have cleared your backlogs and if you have CGPA of more than that asked by the companies, then you are eligible for the MNCs. You are eligible for all the IT companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?