3rd May 2012, 12:09 AM
Soumen2013

Am I eligible for TCS campusing? I have 3 backlogs throughout my B.Tech career

I have 3 backlogs throughout my B.Tech career. Am I eligible for the TCS campusing ? This is urgent cause over your suggestions I will start preparing myself for the TCS Interview.

Thanks in advance.

3rd May 2012, 09:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS campusing? I have 3 backlogs throughout my B.Tech career

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumen2013 View Post
I have 3 backlogs throughout my B.Tech career. Am I eligible for the TCS campusing ? This is urgent cause over your suggestions I will start preparing myself for the TCS Interview.
Thanks in advance.

TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES is the Top level MNC company.TCS conduct On-campus or Off-Campus placement for B-TECH , M-TECH , MCA candidate only.

If you have through out 60% in career then you are applicable for TCS company.Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for TCS.One year gap through out career are applicable for TCS.

If you have Pending Backlog then you are not applicable for recruitment for TCS .But if you have already cleared your Backlog ,then definitely you are applicable for TCS.

Selection process for TCS company-

1)Written Test
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview

So more details about TCS you can visit to http://www.tcs.com/

3rd May 2012, 11:43 AM
chandu9191

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS campusing? I have 3 backlogs throughout my B.Tech career

TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES is the Top level MNC company.TCS conduct On-campus or Off-Campus placement for B-TECH , M-TECH , MCA candidate only.

If you have through out 60% in career then you are applicable for TCS company.Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for TCS.One year gap through out career are applicable for TCS.

If you have Pending Backlog then you are not applicable for recruitment for TCS .But if you have already cleared your Backlog ,then definitely you are applicable for TCS.

Selection process for TCS company-

1)Written Test
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview

So more details about TCS you can visit to http://www.tcs.com/
3rd May 2012, 12:22 PM
Vikkybablu8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumen2013 View Post

Thanks in advance.
hello,
im sorry to inform that

TCS(tata consultancy service) is the top level MNC service.campus placements for B.tech M.tech and MCA conly.

if you have 60% in career then you can applicable for TCS company..pending backlogs are not eligible for TCS company..

selection process:

1)written test
2)technical test
3)personal interview

for more details visit www.tcs.com
3rd May 2012, 02:24 PM
uday.krk

TCS is one of the top MNC companies of india....

The minimum percentage required to be eligible for the TCS campus placement is 60%...
If it's a on-campus placement you can apply for it...
They(TCS) allows candidates with a maximum of 2 backlogs who are the current final year students..
but you have to clear them by the time of joining....

I can assure you on this thing as one of close friends got placed in TCS through the On-campus placement..and now he is in his training in HYDERABAD..

for this first you have to clear the written tests which consists of both technical and general aptitude concepts.

if you qualified in the written test then you will be shortlisted to interview....

So, All the Best ...
10th June 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS campusing? I have only 1 backlog in 3rd year second semester throughout my B.Tech career
9th September 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for bhel recruitment ? i have 78% marks in b-tech ece.
17th June 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I have got 73% aggregate in 12th , but in Maths i got only 54 marks. Am i eligible for TCS.
17th June 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I got 73% aggregate in 12th, but in Math i got only 54 marks out of 100.Am i eligible for MNC's
3rd September 2013, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

i hv got 2 current backlogs but my aggregate is 68% overall...am i eligible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?