1st November 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course with 45% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I want to study LLB COURSE (law). My mark below 45% so give me advice?> Can someone please give me the information on the same? What are the steps I need to follow to be eligible for the course? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon!

Thanks.

15th December 2015, 06:36 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course with 45% marks?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.There are two ways to do LLB course. One is after 10+2 and another is after graduation.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after 10+2 are following:-

-The candidate must have secured minimum 50%(45% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in 10+2 exam in any stream from a recognized board.

-The candidate should not exceed 20 years of age.For SC/ST candidate it is 22 years.

-The candidate has to clear CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) exam with good marks to get admission in good law colleges.

-The duration for this LLB course is 5 years.

-The syllabus for the entrance exam includes;

* Logical Reasoning

*General Awareness

*Aptitude Test

*Communication skills.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after graduation are following:-

-The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The duration for this LLB course is 3 years.

One can do either 3 year LLB degree from any college or 5 year integrated course from National Law Colleges.In 3 year course there is no entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?