25th March 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course when I am 32 years old?

- i am 32 yrs old, can i get admission in regular law college
- how can i practice in court if i want to? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? Looking forward to get the information soon. Thank you!

25th March 2016, 10:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course when I am 32 years old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
- i am 32 yrs old, can i get admission in regular law college
- how can i practice in court if i want to? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? Looking forward to get the information soon. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for LLB course.

There are no age criteria.
25th March 2016, 11:33 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course when I am 32 years old?

No age limit for CLAT , the entrance exam for LLB admission. So , You are eligible to apply for LLB course even though 32 years.

LLB Course Eligibility
- You must have passed B.A , B.Sc , B.Com with at least 40% from a recognized university.
- You must have appeared entrance exam CLAT.
- No age limit.

CLAT Syllabus
- Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- English
- Maths

CLAT Important Dates
- Online Application Available From : 01/01/2016
- Last Date of Application : 31/03/2016
- CLAT Exam : 08/05/2016

Job Types After LLB Course
- Notary
- Advocate
- Law Reporter
- Megistrate
- Legal Expert
- Solicitor
26th March 2016, 09:13 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.

It is a 3 year course which deals with the various aspects of Law and the Indian Penal Code (IPC)with specialization in civil or criminal law stream. One requires to have LLB degree for practicing in the legal profession.

Eligibility criteria for LLB course :-

-The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline with 40% marks (35% for SC / ST) from a recognized university.

-There will be 2% weightage in mark for the candidates who possess PG degree.

Admission in most of the Law institutes in India is carried out based on the entrance examination which is followed by a Personal interview and Group discussion.

LLB Entrance Exam Pattern :-

The exam is an objective paper of 200 marks of two hours exam. The exam question will be mainly divided into 6 parts, they are;

Language Ability (50 Marks)

Legal Reasoning (30 Marks)

Aptitude of Learning (30 Marks)

General Knowledge (30 Marks)

General Science (30 marks)

Social Studies (30 Marks)

While during the final year of the course ,you can start working as apprenticeship. After two years of experience as a apprenticeship, you can take an examination conducted by Law Society and can works a articled clerk. You can work under a prominent advocate and with several years of experience one can able to do his own practice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?